This Orange Fizz is the perfect simple treat for the kids, when the adults are having special drinks of their own!
A classically simple non-alcoholic drink, this orange fizz recipe can be made with the help of the Bonne O drink maker – or without. It’s the perfect treat for the kids when all the adults are having special drinks of their own!
- orange slices
- 1 1/2 cups chilled orange juice
- 1 1/2 cups cold water
- ice, optional
- 1/2 Bonne O Naturally Flavored Pouch - Ginger
- 1 Bonne O Carbonator
- Place 3-4 orange slices in to the Bonne O bottle. Fill the remainder of the bottle with half cold water and half orange juice. Add ice if desired or if water and wine were not chilled. (Remember the Bonne O system requires cold liquids to carbonate well.)
- Fill flavor chamber with 1/2 Ginger syrup and 1/2 orange juice.
- Place 1 full carbonator tab into the carbonation chamber.
- Close both lids tightly and press button to carbonate for about 60 seconds.
- Loosen top lid to stop machine. Press the little button on the top of the bottle to release some of the built-up carbonation.
- Serve chilled with additional orange slices.
- 1 part orange juice
- 1 part ginger ale
- orange slices, (optional)
- Mix orange juice with ginger ale.
- Serve with orange slices as garnish.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 1 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 250 Total Fat: 0g Saturated Fat: 0g Trans Fat: 0g Unsaturated Fat: 0g Cholesterol: 0mg Sodium: 31mg Carbohydrates: 62g Fiber: 1g Sugar: 55g Protein: 2g
What are some of your favorite celebratory kid’s drinks?