This Orange Fizz is the perfect simple treat for the kids, when the adults are having special drinks of their own!
A classically simple non-alcoholic drink, this orange fizz recipe can be made with the help of the Bonne O drink maker – or without. It's the perfect treat for the kids when all the adults are having special drinks of their own!
Orange Fizz - With Bonne O Drink Maker
A classically simple non-alcoholic drink, this orange fizz recipe can be made with the help of the Bonne O drink maker - or without!
- orange slices
- 1 1/2 cups chilled orange juice
- 1 1/2 cups cold water
- ice optional
- 1/2 Bonne O Naturally Flavored Pouch - Ginger
- 1 Bonne O Carbonator
- Place 3-4 orange slices in to the Bonne O bottle. Fill the remainder of the bottle with half cold water and half orange juice. Add ice if desired or if water and wine were not chilled. (Remember the Bonne O system requires cold liquids to carbonate well.)
- Fill flavor chamber with 1/2 Ginger syrup and 1/2 orange juice.
- Place 1 full carbonator tab into the carbonation chamber.
- Close both lids tightly and press button to carbonate for about 60 seconds.
- Loosen top lid to stop machine. Press the little button on the top of the bottle to release some of the built-up carbonation.
- Serve chilled with additional orange slices.
Traditional Orange Fizz
A classically simple non-alcoholic drink, this orange fizz recipe.
- 1 part orange juice
- 1 part ginger ale
- orange slices (optional)
Mix orange juice with ginger ale.
Serve with orange slices as garnish.
What are some of your favorite celebratory kid's drinks?
Get our FREE Meal Planning Printable!
Sign up for our newsletters to get instant access to our meal planning printable - plus how to meal plan in 6 simple steps!
Make meal prep easier and save money by meal planning this week!