Oh my gosh! These Korean Beef Bowls are soooo delicious and easy to prepare! And you can place the elements separately on a plate for picky eaters!
You guys! These Korean Beef Bowls are one of our family’s current go-to meals! They’re super easy to make and almost everyone loves the whole ‘meal in a bowl’ thing! But, never fear. If you have a picky eater – like we do – you can always place each element on a plate to avoid the whole ‘my food is touching’ issue too!
Korean Beef & Sauce
- 600 g ground beef
- 3 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup coconut aminos/soy free soy sauce substitute
- 1 squirt sriracha
- Brown ground beef in a skillet or wok. Drain any excess grease from pan.
- Add garlic to pan and cook, stirring, until fragrant.
- Mix Korean beef sauce ingredients together and pour over cooked ground beef and garlic in pan.
- Cook until heated through.
- In individual bowls layer spinach with coconut sticky rice.
- Add cooked Korean beef on top of rice.
- Place avocado slices on top, to one side of beef bowls.
- Garnish with green onions, sesame seeds and sriracha mayo.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 6 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 1038Total Fat: 80gSaturated Fat: 23gTrans Fat: 1gUnsaturated Fat: 52gCholesterol: 114mgSodium: 918mgCarbohydrates: 51gFiber: 7gSugar: 32gProtein: 32g
You could, of course, serve these beef bowls with any type of rice you like. Our family’s favorite is the coconut sticky rice we make in the microwave though!