Oh my gosh! These Korean Beef Bowls are soooo delicious and easy to prepare! And you can place the elements separately on a plate for picky eaters!
You guys! These Korean Beef Bowls are one of our family’s current go-to meals! They’re super easy to make and almost everyone loves the whole ‘meal in a bowl’ thing! But, never fear. If you have a picky eater – like we do – you can always place each element on a plate to avoid the whole ‘my food is touching’ issue too!
Korean Beef & Sauce
- 600 g ground beef
- 3 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup coconut aminos/soy free soy sauce substitute
- 1 squirt sriracha
- Brown ground beef in a skillet or wok. Drain any excess grease from pan.
- Add garlic to pan and cook, stirring, until fragrant.
- Mix Korean beef sauce ingredients together and pour over cooked ground beef and garlic in pan.
- Cook until heated through.
- In individual bowls layer spinach with coconut sticky rice.
- Add cooked Korean beef on top of rice.
- Place avocado slices on top, to one side of beef bowls.
- Garnish with green onions, sesame seeds and sriracha mayo.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 1038Total Fat: 80gSaturated Fat: 23gTrans Fat: 1gUnsaturated Fat: 52gCholesterol: 114mgSodium: 918mgCarbohydrates: 51gFiber: 7gSugar: 32gProtein: 32g
This website provides approximate nutrition information for convenience and as a courtesy only. Nutrition data is gathered primarily via Nutrifox.
You could, of course, serve these beef bowls with any type of rice you like. Our family’s favorite is the coconut sticky rice we make in the microwave though!