In this post: Make these quick and easy floating candles for your Christmas centerpiece this year. With only a few supplies, they can light up your holiday table with Christmas cheer!
It’s November, and that means that the holidays are officially upon us! This season is one I literally crave and look forward to all year. But sometimes in the hustle and bustle of it all, it’s easy to become overwhelmed with all we think we should be doing. Let me tell you, it doesn’t have to be complicated. We don’t have to decorate to the nines to make our homes feel special. Sometimes we can put together something so simple and it will feel like the most beautiful thing.
Like these quick and easy floating candles that can add all kinds of natural Christmas cheer to your holiday table!
How to Make Holiday Mason Jar Floating Candles
For each floating candle you wish to make:
- mason jar
- 10-15 frozen or fresh cranberries (depending on size of jar)
- 2-3 sprigs fresh rosemary
- 1-3 cups of water (depending on size of jar)
- 1 floating candle
1. Place sprigs of rosemary into mason jar. You can trim them to fit, or bend them into the jar however you like.
2. Fill mason jar with water to just below the rim.
3. Add cranberries.
4. Gently place floating candle into water, pushing cranberries out of the way if necessary.
And yes, if you’re wondering, those are tea lights in my jars, not floating candles. I totally forgot to grab the floating candles when I got supplies for this project. And no, they don’t really work as well as floating candles. Lol. They tend to want to sink. Which is not good, because water and flames don’t really mix. So, do yourself a favor and remember to get floating candles for this project!
What do you think? Easy enough project, yes?