Have I told you before that sometimes the best decorations are often the easiest?
Like these easy Kraft paper napkin rings.
They're easy because you just print, cut and secure them with a little Scotch tape in back.
You can mix fonts and napkin patterns for an eclectic look or you can choose to use all the same fonts and napkins for a more coordinated look.
Completely depends on your mood!
Of course you could also print them on plain paper or heavier card stock instead of Kraft paper and that would change the look and feel as well.
(That is if you can find a home printer that will print on card stock. Apparently that's a tough task these days!)
Paper Napkin Rings DIY
- paper of your choice
- Silhouette or scissors
- clear tape
Free Fonts I used are:
2. Open Silhouette file. Print with registration marks.
3. Place paper onto cutting matte. Select correct material settings for the paper you've chosen.
4. Send to Silhouette.
5. Separate paper napkin rings and wrap one around each napkin. Tape in back with clear (Scotch) tape.
Non-Silhouette DIY Instructions
1. Open a word document and create a text box that is 7″ x 1.75″.
2. Give the text box no fill and a 1/4″ black line.
3. Type Give Thanks in text box. Center text in box and align center as well. Your text should now be in the very center of the text box
4. Change text to desired font and size.
5. Copy and paste text box for each napkin ring. Change font as desired.
6. Print and trim each paper napkin ring with scissors.
7. Wrap one around each napkin and secure with a small piece of clear (Scotch) tape.
And there it you have it.
An easy paper napkin rings DIY!
So tell me, do you change your table decor each holiday? Or do you have some old favorites that remain the same every time?
Love Farmhouse Style?
Get instant access to this free guide for Where to Get Farmhouse Style on a Budget!