Setting a beautiful table for spring doesn't have to be complicated. Just a few layers make up this pretty and quick Easter table setting.
Can you believe that Spring is right around the corner? And with it, Easter too? We're hosting my family this year and I hope to be able to have Dean's family over at some point as well. Which means I get to play around with pretty Easter table settings for the next few weeks. This week I spend about ten minutes setting up this pretty and quick Easter table setting.
Pretty and Quick Easter Table Setting
This layered look is simple to do and only takes a few minutes to put together.
- Log Slice Charger
- Birch Lane Patterson Flatware
- Acacia Wood Server (Large)
- Birch Lane Milford Round Dinnerware/American Atelier Bianca Dinnerware
- Pea Green Luncheon Plates
- Fringed Napkin
- Flower Napkin Ring
- Fake Tulips
1. Start with a wood slice as a charger as a base.
2. Layer a white dinner plate and a pastel colored salad plate on top of the charger.
3. Grab the center of a napkin and pull the napkin ring over it. Place on top of the salad plate.
4. Set your utensils and water glas.
5. Add faux tulips to a creamer.
6. Repeat at each place setting.
I find no matter what the season that layering textures and a wee bit of color creates an elegant and beautiful tablescape.
TIP: to have a good balance of textures, mix “bubbled” dinner plates with “wavy” luncheon plates and top with fringed napkins.
Are you hosting Easter this year? What are your favorite elements of an Easter table setting?
For some more quick and easy 10 minute decorating ideas, visit my blogging friends:
Let's Hang Out!
Sign up for our newsletters to get the latest from Home Made Lovely! We'll brighten up your inbox with doable decorating ideas, crafts and DIY projects you can make and delish recipes for your family. Get it all delivered to your inbox, plus tips and tools for adding a little creativity to your life!