Please use caution when using essential oils around pets and babies. Please test any homemade cleaners on an inconspicuous area before use and do not combine chemicals. See our full disclosure here.
This post contains affiliate links & photos. See our full disclosure here.
In this post: If you’re ready to start spring cleaning now, want to rid yourself of the winter blues or are simply ready for spring renewal these spring essential oil diffuser blends are a great way to bring the sweetness of springtime indoors.
I’m filled with anticipation for the spring season. Every year I see it as a time of hope, new life and new beginnings. I see the world made new all over again and it gives me the feel goods. I’m enamored with the sound of the rain pounding the earth, how the flowers come to life and the sights and smells that tell us spring has officially arrived. If you’re anything like me you probably don’t want to wait another month or two to experience spring fever; and thankfully with essential oils, you don’t have to. If you’re ready to start spring cleaning now, want to rid yourself of the winter blues or are simply ready for spring renewal these spring essential oil diffuser blends are a great way to bring the sweetness of springtime indoors.
7 Spring Essential Oil Diffuser Blends
Here are 7 essential oil blends for your diffuser that I think you’ll love!
As always, beware of these essential oils that should be avoided if you have pets and babies!
1. April Rain Showers
Bring the fresh earthy scent of rain inside.
- 3 drops Cedarwood essential oil
- 2 drops each of Douglas Fir, Ylang Ylang and Patchouli essential oils
- 1 drop White Fir essential oil
2. Blooming May Flowers
A beautiful floral blend that inspires joy and hope and reminds me of strolling through a flower garden.
- 5 drops Bergamot essential oil
- 3 drops Lavender essential oil
- 2 drops each of Jasmine and Rose essential oils
- 1 drop German Chamomile essential oil
3. Spring Fever
A bright, cleansing and invigorating blend perfect for shaking off the cold, dreary winter.
- 5 drops Tangerine essential oil
- 3 drops Lemongrass essential oil
- 2 drops Spearmint essential oil
4. Sunshine and Bliss
A fun, cheerful and happy-time blend that encourages joy, conversation and one heck of a good time. (This is my go-to comfort blend this time of year.)
- 4 drops Wild Orange essential oil
- 3 drops of Lemon or Lime essential oil (your preference)
- 2 drops each of both Grapefruit and Bergamot essential oils
5. Immunity Please
Fight those spring allergies and suffer no more with this potent immune boosting blend.
- 4 drops Lemon essential oil
- 3 drops Rosemary essential oil
- 2 drops Frankincense essential oil
- 1 drops each of Cinnamon Bark and Eucalyptus essential oils
Introduce peace and harmony to any room with this calming, mood balancing blend.
- 4 drops Sandalwood essential oil
- 3 drops Ylang Ylang essential oil
- 2 drops each of Clary Sage, Geranium and Bergamot essential oils
7. Pep in Your Step
Put a little spring in your step with this energizing blend; the added citrus represents springtime well and you’ll get the extra oomph you need to tackle the day.
- 3 drops Grapefruit essential oil
- 2 drops Lemon and Rosemary essential oil
- 1-2 drops Peppermint essential oil (optional, depending on your preference)
Don’t fret! Before you know it winter will have passed; the days will get longer and the sun will shine brighter.
Now is your time to say goodbye to the old and welcome in the new. Renew your heart, refresh your home and revive your spirit. Spring is around the corner and it’s stopping by to say Hello. Cheers to the season of renewal and rejuvenation, I can’t wait!
Do you want to use essential oils in your home more, but feel like there’s so much info out there?
Check out The Complete Guide to Using Essential Oils in Your Home packed with everything you need to know to – without the overwhelm.
Includes: which grades of essential oils to use, which ones to avoid for pets and babies and the top 13 essential oils that are perfect for beginners. Plus, recipes and tips for making your own home remedies, soaps, scrubs and cleaners and more.