These chocolate dipped clementines are so easy, but your guests will never know it! Made with just a three ingredients and ready in an hour.
There are desserts that are really fussy to make – like cookies. Okay, so I’m the only one who can’t make cookies. But there are other desserts that are tricky and time consuming and expensive to make, I’m sure. This recipe for Chocolate Dipped Clementines isn’t one of them.
It needs only three ingredients.
One of the three is optional.
There’s no baking either. Just a bowl, a cookie sheet and the fridge.
It almost seems silly to write a recipe, but I’m all for making things easy!
- 1 bar milk chocolate
- 4 clementines
- sea salt, optional
- Break chocolate into a microwave safe bowl. Microwave for 30 seconds at a time to melt, stirring between.
- Peel clementines and separate into wedges.
- Dip half of each wedge into chocolate and lay on cookie sheet. Continue for all pieces.
- Sprinkle lightly with sea salt (optional).
- Put cookie sheet in fridge for an hour or so (until chocolate hardens).
- Serve cool.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 4 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 69Total Fat: 2gSaturated Fat: 1gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 1gCholesterol: 1mgSodium: 151mgCarbohydrates: 13gFiber: 1gSugar: 10gProtein: 1g
Totally simple, right? And don’t they look pretty too?
Have you ever made chocolate dipped fruit? Chocolate dipped clementines?