These ooey, gooey, sticky oven s’mores are super easy to make. Maybe a little TOO easy!
There’s nothing like ooey, gooey, sticky s’mores. Unless of course it’s raining or the fire wood is wet or there’s just no time to build a fire and babysit it. Enter the humble kitchen oven and Rainy Day Oven S’mores.
- 16 graham crackers
- 8 large marshmallows
- 8 squares thin chocolate
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil.
- Lay out half the graham crackers.
- Place a square of thin chocolate on top of each graham cracker.
- Place one marshmallow on top of chocolate.
- Place cookie sheet in the oven for about 5 minutes or until chocolate gets a little soft and marshmallows start to brown and lose their firm shape.
- Remove cookie sheet from the oven and place one graham cracker on top of each marshmallow.
- Serve warm.
You can wrap up little S’mores packs as gifts too!
The problem is they’re sooooo close the “real” thing and way faster and easier – you may just find yourself making them a little too often!
P.S. These can be made gluten free by using gluten free graham crackers and other gluten free ingredients too!