These ooey, gooey, sticky oven s'mores are super easy to make. Maybe a little TOO easy!
There's nothing like ooey, gooey, sticky s'mores. Unless of course it's raining or the fire wood is wet or there's just no time to build a fire and babysit it. Enter the humble kitchen oven and Rainy Day Oven S'mores.
Rainy Day Oven S'mores
There's nothing like ooey, gooey, sticky oven s'mores.
- 16 graham crackers
- 8 large marshmallows
- 8 squares thin chocolate
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil.
- Lay out half the graham crackers.
- Place a square of thin chocolate on top of each graham cracker.
- Place one marshmallow on top of chocolate.
- Place cookie sheet in the oven for about 5 minutes or until chocolate gets a little soft and marshmallows start to brown and lose their firm shape.
- Remove cookie sheet from the oven and place one graham cracker on top of each marshmallow.
- Serve warm.
You can wrap up little S'mores packs as gifts too!
The problem is they're sooooo close the “real” thing and way faster and easier – you may just find yourself making them a little too often!
P.S. These can be made gluten free by using gluten free graham crackers and other gluten free ingredients too!
Get our FREE Meal Planning Printable!
Sign up for our newsletters to get instant access to our meal planning printable - plus how to meal plan in 6 simple steps!
Make meal prep easier and save money by meal planning this week!