Ever want scrambled eggs, but don’t have time to make a whole panful? Try these scrambled eggs in a cup!
Our family consumes a LOT of eggs in a week. Like we could have ten chickens in the backyard if it were allowed in our city. We make omelets, quiche, poached, boiled, fried (over hard and over easy) and scrambled eggs. But sometimes everyone can’t agree on the ingredients to add. And sometimes I really would rather not dirty a fry pan or baking dish! So I came up with scrambled egg in a cup.
kid person can choose the veggies they’d like to add and it can be changed up each time.
Plus there are no pots and pans to clean!
- 1-2 eggs
- 1 tbsp each veggies of choice: peppers, onions, spinach, mushrooms or kale, diced
- 1 tbsp bacon or sausage, diced
- 1 tsp cheese, grated
- Crack egg(s) into mug/microwave safe cup.
- Add other ingredients
- Mix well with a mini whisk or a fork.
- Microwave on high 1-2 minutes
- Serve hot.