Good Monday morning!
Today I have the exciting pleasure of sharing a very special project with you. The creative idea of my friend Melissa of The Sweet Escape.
Merry is a brand new online magazine filled to the brim with Christmas and Holiday Inspiration.
And I had the pleasure of being just one of the contributors!
A Woodland Christmas Dining Room
In decorating for Christmas over the years our family has used all sorts of color combinations.
Last Holiday season we once again fell hard for the traditional look – reds, plaids and rustic woodland accents – that seem to elicit the warm cozy feel of a log cabin tucked in the snow-covered woods.
It was a look we were perfectly happy to revisit and expand upon for this Christmas.
And even though we live in the suburbs of Canada’s largest city, we really enjoy cozying up in our rustic woodland dining room for a delicious Christmas meal with family and friends.
A Woodland Christmas Dining Room Source List:
- Plaid Tablecloth – Homesense
- Placemats – Urban Barn
- Wood look chargers – Kitchen Stuff Plus
- Plates – Kitchen Stuff Plus & Sears
- Red Stripe Napkins – World Market
- Birch Candles (Battery operated) – Home Depot
- Joy Marquee Letters – World Market
- Deer Pillows – Craftberry Bush on Society6
- Plaid pillows – Real Canadian Superstore (last year)
- 12 Days of Christmas Tags – Canvas Corp
- Silver Galvanized Metal Chairs – Home Depot
- Hampton Bay (Outdoor) Side chairs – Home Depot
- Laminate Flooring – Lumber Liquidators
- Farmhouse dining room table DIY tutorial
- Painted hutch (painted with regular latex paint!)
- Buffet, Habitat for Humanity Restore
- 3 easy steps to a chalkboard wall
- Large wall clock
- Hampton Bay Heritage 6 Light Iron and Crystal Chandelier, Home Depot
- No Sew Drop Cloth Curtains