The slow cooker is frequently my best friend when we’re busy. This pulled chicken recipe uses only three ingredients and is super quick and tasty!
No matter what’s happening, I’m still mom and everyone still needs to eat no matter how busy I am. Enter the slow cooker, a busy mom’s best friend, and our slow cooker pulled chicken recipe
3 Ingredient Slow Cooker Chicken
I’ve seen several variations of pulled chicken online. Many of them have onions or lemons or something else. My version has only three ingredients – including the chicken.
- 4-5 boneless, skinless chicken breasts, frozen
- 1 bottle of bbq sauce
- 1 can of cola
- Spray the slow cooker with non-stick spray. Add chicken breasts.
- Pour BBQ sauce over chicken.
- Add full can of cola.
- Cook for 4 hours on high or 8 hours on low.
- Serve on buns (or gluten free bread) with coleslaw or salad on the side.
- *I used Kraft BBQ Sauce and Blue Sky (caffeine free) Cola
So yummy, so quick and so easy!