This BLT Pasta Salad recipe combines the flavors of a BLT sandwich and classic pasta salad into one delicious bowlful of yumminess!
There’s nothing quite like comfort food. Dishes from favorite events and holidays, casseroles like grandma and aunties used to make. Well, this BLT pasta salad is just like that. It combines the flavors of a BLT sandwich and classic pasta salad into one delicious bowlful of yumminess!
- 1 lb. noodles of choice, cooked and drained
- 4 slices cooked bacon, or turkey bacon
- 2 Roma tomatoes, diced
- 1 1/2 cups romaine lettuce, thinly sliced
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- ½ cup sour cream, or sour cream substitute
- 1 tablespoon yellow or spicy mustard
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 3/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- In a large bowl, combine the cooked noodles, bacon, tomatoes, and romaine lettuce and toss.
- In a smaller bowl, combine the mayonnaise, sour cream, yellow mustard, salt, and pepper. Whisk together and pour into the large bowl.
- Stir until everything is evenly coated and serve! Top with extra bacon, lettuce, and tomatoes.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 6 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 335Total Fat: 22gSaturated Fat: 5gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 15gCholesterol: 30mgSodium: 663mgCarbohydrates: 26gFiber: 2gSugar: 2gProtein: 9g
This website provides approximate nutrition information for convenience and as a courtesy only. Nutrition data is gathered primarily via Nutrifox.
Serve cold with extra bacon, lettuce and tomatoes.