These White Wine Holiday Sangrias made with white wine, apple, cranberry and rosemary are perfect for the Holidays!
I can’t lie. Wine and sangrias are my all time favorite choices for alcoholic beverages. Wine is my go-to for last minute occasions but if I have the tiniest bit of time to put a plan together, I’ll make some sort of sangria that suits the season. Like these White Wine Holiday Sangrias made with white wine, apple, cranberry and rosemary. They’re perfect for the Holidays – from Thanksgiving right through until Christmas!
White Wine Holiday Sangrias
Sangrias are basically just made from wine, some sort of a mixer and fruit. Often there’s a sweetener or garnish too. In this white wine holiday version, there’s white wine mixed with apple cider, apples and cranberries. And if you’re feeling fancy, you can add a sprig or two of rosemary to each glass.
- 1 750 mL bottle white wine
- 1 cup apple cider
- 1 honeycrisp apple, sliced
- 1 Granny Smith apple, sliced
- 1 cup fresh cranberries
- 1 750 mL bottle sparkling white wine
- 8 sprigs rosemary
- Add your wine, apple cider, chopped apples, and cranberries into a pitcher.
- Whisk to combine
- Let chill in refrigerator for at least 2 hours.
- Add your sparkling wine and stir to combine.
- Serve over ice, garnished with rosemary, if desired.
Serving these yummy sangrias for a party? Make these easy, customized DIY wine glass charms to make sure everyone drinks their own drink!
What’s your favorite holiday sangria recipe?