Loaded up with all the goodness of regular nachos – meat, cheese (or an alternative), olives, peppers, guacamole, cilantro and more – these sweet potato nachos are sure to cure those nacho cravings, without the corn!
One of my FAVORITE appetizers is nachos. Hands down. I’ve even ordered it as a meal when dining at a restaurant. But as we’ve gotten older, corn agrees with Dean and I less and less (stomach aches, breakouts, joint pain). Bummer, right? For sure. Until I found out about Sweet Potato Nachos!
Basically you replace the corn chips in nachos with any sweet potato chip you like, homemade or store-bought. Then you load them up and enjoy!
- 7 oz sweet potato chips
- 1/2 pound of cooked ground beef
- 1/2 cup of shredded cheddar cheese, (or a dairy free substitute)
- Garnish options, use as much as you'd like, I used 1/4 cup of each
- sliced black olives
- sour cream, (or a dairy free substitute)
- diced tomatoes
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Line chips on an oven proof serving tray.
- Add cooked meat and sprinkle cheese on top. Bake for 12-15 minutes or until cheese has melted.
- Garnish as desired, leave sour cream and salsa to the side.
- Baked Deep Fried Pickles
- Deviled Eggs with Dill, Pickles, and Chips!
- Ritz Pizza Crackers
- Everyone’s Favorite Homemade Guacamole
- Loaded Potato Slices
- Sweet Potato Nachos
- Crispy Baked Zucchini Fries Recipe
- Roasted Garlic Hummus
- Instant Pot Popcorn