Our Strawberry Smash Cocktail features muddled strawberries and mint for a delicious and refreshing summer drink!
There’s nothing quite like strawberries on a hot summer day! Our strawberry smash cocktail doesn’t disappoint with slightly muddled strawberries and fresh mint!
To muddle the strawberries, simply crush them gently in the glass before adding the other ingredients. This will really bring out the strawberry flavor!
Strawberry Smash Cocktail
- 1 tsp granulated sugar
- 1-2 wedges lime
- 4 fresh strawberries sliced
- 3 oz. gin
- Club soda
- 1 mint leaf for garnish
- In a tall glass, add sugar and juice from lime wedges.
- Swirl to mix and dissolve sugar.
- Add strawberry slices to glass. Crush (muddle) the berries just a little.
- Then add gin.
- Fill the remainder of the glass with club soda.
- Garnish with a fresh mint leaf.
Do you love strawberries too? Have you ever made a strawberry smash cocktail?