Our Strawberry Smash Cocktail features muddled strawberries and mint for a delicious and refreshing summer drink!
There’s nothing quite like strawberries on a hot summer day! Our strawberry smash cocktail doesn’t disappoint with slightly muddled strawberries and fresh mint!
To muddle the strawberries, simply crush them gently in the glass before adding the other ingredients. This will really bring out the strawberry flavor!
- 1 tsp granulated sugar
- 1-2 wedges lime
- 4 fresh strawberries, sliced
- 3 oz. gin
- Club soda
- 1 mint leaf for garnish
- In a tall glass, add sugar and juice from lime wedges.
- Swirl to mix and dissolve sugar.
- Add strawberry slices to glass. Crush (muddle) the berries just a little.
- Then add gin.
- Fill the remainder of the glass with club soda.
- Garnish with a fresh mint leaf.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 1 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 467 Total Fat: 2g Saturated Fat: 0g Trans Fat: 0g Unsaturated Fat: 1g Cholesterol: 0mg Sodium: 16mg Carbohydrates: 70g Fiber: 18g Sugar: 39g Protein: 6g