The perfect ‘chilling on the patio’ drink, this strawberry lemonade moscato punch recipe will make a cool, crisp pitcher full to enjoy with your friends!
Strawberry is one of my favorite flavors. Paired with wine and lemonade for summer, it’s absolutely perfect in this Strawberry Lemonade Moscato Punch!
- 1 750 ml bottle of Moscato wine
- 1 2 litre bottle Lemon Lime Soda
- 1 container frozen Lemonade concentrate
- 1 cup diced strawberries
- 1 lemon
- Slice strawberries until you have approximately 1 cup diced. Place the diced strawberries into a blender.
- Add 1 container of frozen lemonade concentrate to the blender with the diced strawberries.
- Blend on high until the concentrate and strawberries are combined well.
- Strain the strawberry lemonade mixture through a strainer, and into a punch bowl or other large container.
- Pour a 2 liter of lemon lime soda into the punch bowl. Scoop off any foam that may be left at the top of the punch at this time.
- Add a 750 mL. bottle of moscato wine to the mixture in the punch bowl.
- Slice some strawberries and add them to the punch.
- Place some ice cubes into the punch bowl.
- Slice some lemons and put them in the punch.
Serve the punch chilled with slices of strawberries or a wedge of lemon.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 12 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 135 Total Fat: 0g Saturated Fat: 0g Trans Fat: 0g Unsaturated Fat: 0g Cholesterol: 0mg Sodium: 18mg Carbohydrates: 24g Fiber: 1g Sugar: 20g Protein: 0g