This post contains affiliate links & photos. See our full disclosure here.
It’s just about Strawberry season! And we can’t wait for fresh strawberries, so we can make these strawberry kiwi yogurt popsicles, with hidden veggies!
One memory I love from childhood is eating my mom’s dripping homemade popsicles outside in the summer heat. She didn’t make them often, but they sure were good when she did. I believe they were almost always just made from pure juice too. Well, these strawberry kiwi yogurt popsicles have a few more ingredients than my mom’s popsicles did, but they are still super healthy. They even have some veggies well-hidden in them!
- 2 kiwi, peeled and diced
- 1 cup vanilla almond milk
- 1/2 banana, sliced
- 1 cup baby spinach
- 1/3 cup Greek vanilla yogurt, (or non-dairy yogurt substitute)
- 1-2 cups strawberries, sliced
- popsicle mold
- Place 2 peeled and diced kiwis into a blender.
- Add in 1 cup of vanilla almond milk.
- Mix in ½ of a sliced banana.
- Pour in ⅓ cup of Vanilla Greek yogurt.
- Toss in 1 cup of baby spinach leaves.
- Blend the mixture well until all ingredients are smooth and combined.
- Pour the mixture into popsicle molds, filling the molds only about halfway.
- Place the popsicle molds into the freezer to set for at least 30 minutes, an hour would be better if you have the time.
- While the popsicles are in the freezer, add 1-2 cups of sliced strawberries to the remaining green mixture in the blender. Blend until smooth, and until you get a red/pink color that you are happy with. Place the remaining popsicle mixture into the fridge to stay cold while you wait for the green mixture to set in the molds.
- Once the green mixture has set, remove the molds from the freezer, and pour some of the pink/red strawberry mixture into the molds, filling them to the top.
- Place the popsicle molds back into the freezer for a minimum of 5 hours.
Once the popsicles have set, you can run them under warm water to release them from the molds before serving.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 71Total Fat: 1gSaturated Fat: 0gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 1gCholesterol: 2mgSodium: 41mgCarbohydrates: 14gFiber: 2gSugar: 10gProtein: 3g
This website provides approximate nutrition information for convenience and as a courtesy only. Nutrition data is gathered primarily via Nutrifox.