This post contains affiliate links & photos. See our full disclosure here.
Celebrate the luck of the Irish and St. Patrick with these St. Patrick’s Day Cupcakes made with Devil’s Food Cake Mix and Mint.
St. Patrick’s Day is such a ‘just for fun’ holiday, isn’t it? I mean, when else would you choose to eat so many green foods? Foods like green beer and green cake and these St. Patrick’s Day Cupcakes with Devil’s Food and Mint!
- 1 box Devil's Food cake mix
- White Icing
- Crushed Hershey's Cookie Layer Crunch Bars - or you can use Andes Mints!
- Shamrock Picks
Cook the Cupcakes
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Line a 12 cup cupcake pan with liners.
- Prepare the Devil's Food cake mix according to directions. Pour into the cupcake pan.
- Bake for 15 minutes.
- Let cool.
Decorate the Cupcakes
- Frost the top of the cupcakes with this Betty Crocker Cupcake Frosting or use regular white frosting.
- Chop up the Hershey's Cookie Layer Crunch Bars and sprinkle on top of the cupcake.
- Place a Shamrock topper in the middle.
- Happy St. Patrick's Day!
What green things do you eat or drink for St. Patrick’s Day?
P.S. If you’re not a fan of green foods, but still want to celebrate the Irish this St. Patrick’s Day, you may just love our Irish Pasta recipe.