This post contains affiliate links & photos. See our full disclosure here.
In this post: Celebrate the luck of the Irish and St. Patrick with these St. Patrick’s Day Cupcakes made with Devil’s Food Cake Mix and Mint.
St. Patrick’s Day is such a ‘just for fun’ holiday, isn’t it? I mean, when else would you choose to eat so many green foods? Foods like green beer and green cake and these St. Patrick’s Day Cupcakes with Devil’s Food and Mint!
- 1 box Devil's Food cake mix
- White Icing
- Crushed Hershey's Cookie Layer Crunch Bars - or you can use Andes Mints!
- Shamrock Picks
Cook the Cupcakes
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Line a 12 cup cupcake pan with liners.
- Prepare the Devil's Food cake mix according to directions. Pour into the cupcake pan.
- Bake for 15 minutes.
- Let cool.
Decorate the Cupcakes
- Frost the top of the cupcakes with this Betty Crocker Cupcake Frosting or use regular white frosting.
- Chop up the Hershey's Cookie Layer Crunch Bars and sprinkle on top of the cupcake.
- Place a Shamrock topper in the middle.
- Happy St. Patrick's Day!