In this post: Want an easy craft to add a little Spring to your space? Try our Simple Paper Flower Wreath made with floral wire and paper flowers.
Last week I showed you our Spring Mantel. And on that mantel there was a paper flower wreath.
It was super easy to make and on this after-time-change-March-Break Monday, I thought you could use an easy craft!
DIY Paper Flower Wreath
- Floral wire
- Paper flowers (you could also use butterflies or something else Spring-y)
- Glue gun and glue
- Wire cutters
1. Cut a length of floral wire to desired size. Bend into a circle and twist ends together.
2. Hot glue flowers randomly onto wire wreath shape.
3. Hang and enjoy!
More Spring Floral Projects
Want more spring faux floral goodness? Check out these fun spring craft posts:
- Floral Boho Spring Hoop Wreath
- DIY Faux Floral Arrangement: Feminine Yet Rustic Crate
- DIY Faux Floral Arrangement with Fake Water
- Make a Monogram From Faux Flowers and Cardboard! (You are here)
- Make a Simple Paper Flower Wreath in Under 10 Minutes