Move over messy kitchen! This Sheet Pan Chicken and Veggies is a one dish meal that can be made in about 45 minutes and leaves you with minimal clean up.
At the end of a long day, there’s nothing better than a delicious home-cooked meal. But if you’re like me, the thought of the prep and the tidy up afterwards is just too much some days. This sheet pan chicken and veggies meal uses only one dish to prep and one sheet pan (cookie sheet) to cook.
- 4 boneless chicken breasts
- 6 carrots
- 1 zucchini
- 1 yellow squash
- 2 cups broccoli
- 2 cups cauliflower
- olive oil
- applewood rub or dry seasoning of your choice
- salt, pepper
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Cover large baking sheet with foil.
- Coat both sides of chicken breasts with olive oil and rub with applewood seasoning. Be generous. This stuff is delicious!
- Lay seasoned chicken breasts on pan, leaving space in between each one.
- Chop all vegetables into bite sized pieces. Mix together in large bowl.
- Drizzle with olive oil, salt and applewood rub. Toss in bowl to even coat veggies.
- Place veggies in between and around chicken on foil-covered baking sheet.
- Place in preheated oven. Bake at 400 degrees for about 20-30 minutes or until chicken is 165 degrees internally and inside of chicken is no longer pink.
- Serve immediately.