Everyone loves Big Mac Sauce, right? There is just something about that flavor that keeps drawing you back in for more! The good news? With this Sheet Pan Burgers with Copycat Big Mac Sauce recipe, you’ll get to create the flavor that you love, whenever you want.
Let’s all be honest with each other for just a moment…that taste of the Big Mac Sauce, we all truly like, right? There is just something about that flavor that keeps drawing you back in for more! The good news? With this Sheet Pan Burgers with Copycat Big Mac Sauce recipe, you’ll get to create the flavor that you love, whenever you want. And who knew that “secret” sauce recipe was truly only comprised of 6 simple little ingredients? Once you make your own copycat Big Mac Sauce, you’ll never want it another way again.
Another reason that I love this super simple sheet pan burger recipe? The burgers are actually baked, not fried! Baking not only helps them to retain their flavor, but they aren’t greasy or messy when they are done. Talk about a game changer for me and my household!
Sheet Pan Burgers with Copycat Big Mac Sauce
- Diced minced onion
- 4 pounds ground chuck
- Seasoning salt
- Extra sharp cheddar cheese sliced
- Dill pickle rounds
- 15 dinner or slider rolls
Copy Cat Big Mac Sauce:
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- ⅓ cup relish
- ¼ cup Thousand Island dressing
- 1 tbsp sugar
- 1 tbsp diced minced onion
- ¼ tsp black pepper
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Sprinkle dried minced onions on the bottom of a sheet pan.
- Press the meat into the pan. Remember it will shrink some once it cooks!
- Top with seasoning salt.
- Bake for 25 minutes.
- While the burgers are baking, make the sauce. Simply mix all of the sauce ingredients in a bowl. (This will make a bit of sauce! Just cover or move to a squeeze bottle. Sauce will keep in the refrigerator for about a month.)
- Remove the burgers from oven and cover with slices of cheese. Place meat back into the oven for 2-3 minutes or until the cheese is melted.
- With a pizza cutter, slice into 15 squares.
- Place the meat on a slider bun and top with onion, tomato, dill pickles and a drizzle of Big Mac sauce.
Instead of getting grease drippings on our shirts, we now only have to worry about Copycat Big Mac Sauce drips…and those? I’m okay with! Trust me when I say that the moment you give these sheet pan burgers a try, you’ll never want to cook them any other way. It’s a great way to prepare a meal easily for your family that they are certain to love!