Ritz Pizza Crackers are incredibly simple to make. Plus, if you or your guests happen to be gluten free, you can make Glutino Pizza Crackers instead!
Do you ever wish you had a super quick, simple, go-to appetizer recipe that you could whip up at the last minute? You know, for when someone pops by unexpectedly. Or for when you just spent the day cleaning the house for company, only to remember that you should probably feed them too! Ritz Pizza Crackers are incredibly simple to make and you very likely have all you need on hand to make them. Plus, if you or your guests happen to be gluten free, you can make Glutino Pizza Crackers instead!
- 4 tbs pizza sauce
- 1/3 cup Mozzarella cheese
- 1/3 cup chopped pepperoni
- Italian Seasoning, optional
- Sleeve of Ritz Crackers, or for a gluten free version use Glutino Original Crackers
- First preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Lay out your crackers and add a small amount of sauce and spread over cracker.
- Top with pepperoni and mozzarella cheese.
- Bake for 7-8 minutes or until cheese melts.
- You can sprinkle with Italian seasoning for added flavor.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 6 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 71Total Fat: 5gSaturated Fat: 2gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 3gCholesterol: 12mgSodium: 205mgCarbohydrates: 2gFiber: 1gSugar: 1gProtein: 3g
If you need a few more holiday appetizer recipes, make sure you visit my blog friends. They’re all sharing appetizers today too!
Goat Cheese Log by Barbara of Hodge:Podge
Cranberry Pecan Baked Brie by Christina of The DIY Mommy
Cheese Fondue Appetizer by Jo-Anna of A Pretty Life
Festive Crostini with Cranberry Compote & Brie by Shauna of Satori Design for Living
Stuffed Mushrooms by Dannyelle of Life is a Party
Olive and Cream Cheese Dip by Beth Ann of The Hunted and Gathered
Loaded BLT Dip by Jen of Kitchen Counter Chronicles
Cranberry Baked Brie by Jenn of Clean & Scentsible
Ritz Pizza Crackers by Shannon of Home Made Lovely (You’re here!)
Whipped Goat Cheese and Cranberry Jalapeno Crostini by Kristeena of Motherhood in Stilettos
What is your favorite go-to, last-minute appetizer?