Rice Krispies Tic Tac Toe Treats made from Rice Krispies squares. Add icing and jelly beans to make an edible tic tac toe game!
We’re generally not big on sugar around here. But sometimes it’s fun to let loose and have a little fun. These Rice Krispies Tic Tac Toe Treats are so much fun to make…and to play with when they’re done!
- 6 cups Rice Krispies cereal
- 15 oz marshmallows
- 3 tbsp softened butter
- 1/2 cup Wilton light pink candy melts
- 1/2 cup Wilton light blue candy melts
- Jelly beans
- Decorating bags
- 1 8"x8” pan
- Non stick cooking spray
- Grease a small 8x8 dish with butter or a non stick cooking spray.
- In a large microwave safe bowl, combine your marshmallows and butter and heat for 1-2 minutes until the marshmallows get puffy
- Now mix in your Rice Krispies cereal.
- Scoop into your pan, press down firmly, and freeze for 15 minutes before slicing into squares.
- Melt your candy melts In two small microwave safe bowls on 50% power for 2 to 3 minutes, stirring every 30 seconds until melted.
- Scoop the melted chocolates into two separate decorating bag and cut a small tip off each end.
- Cut your Rice Krispies into squares and draw a tic tac toe board onto each one with your melted chocolate.
- Let the chocolate harden and play tic tac toe with your jelly beans.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 9 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 458Total Fat: 4gSaturated Fat: 3gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 1gCholesterol: 10mgSodium: 185mgCarbohydrates: 105gFiber: 0gSugar: 62gProtein: 2g
This website provides approximate nutrition information for convenience and as a courtesy only. Nutrition data is gathered primarily via Nutrifox.
These are made with pink and blue icing and Spring colored jelly beans, but you could make this festive any time of year just by changing the color of the icing and candies: orange and brown for fall, green and white for St. Patrick’s Day, red and green for Christmas!