The Holidays are a great time to get your kids involved in creating crafts and decorations full of memories. With a little imagination and a few supplies quick, easy projects can make that quality time painless.
Take this Red Burlap No-Sew Candy Cane Craft for example. It's quick and easy. Plus you can get the kids involved, with supervision of the glue gun usage of course!
Red Burlap No-Sew Candy Cane Craft
- red burlap, 2 small pieces
- cotton batting
- glue gun & hot glue
- white paint
- paint brush
- paper and marker
1. Draw a candy cane shape onto paper with marker and cut out.
2. Trace candy cane template twice onto burlap.
3. Cut out candy cane shapes.
4. Glue two shapes together a bit at a time.
5. Stuff a bit at a time as you go.
6. Repeat steps 4 & 5 until candy cane is stuffed. Hot glue end of candy cane closed.
7. Trim off excess strings.
8. Paint white stripes and let dry.
See what I mean – easy-peasy!
Have you made any Christmas crafts lately?
FREE 27 Page Holiday Planner Printables Pack!
Sign up to receive our bi-weekly newsletter packed with DIY projects, recipes and decorating ideas - and get our 27 page Holiday Planner pack FREE!