A pretty spring table all decorated with whites, neutrals and a wee bit of natural green. Just in time for Easter hosting and decorating!
Earlier this week, I shared our dining room sideboard decorated in neutrals for spring. Today, I want to show you the rest of the space and our pretty spring table.
I actually put together the sideboard and the table on the same day. Which meant I was obviously feeling the neutrals with just a touch of natural green.
Our dining room table gets a lot of daily use – it’s where the kids do their homeschool work. So, I can’t keep a complicated or large centerpiece here all the time. We just happened to have scheduled a couple of reading days, in place of normal work and school this week so I had some room to work with. Winter has been freezing cold and long and without much outside time, so something needed to be done to break up the monotony! Reading seemed much more constructive than wandering the mall!
To start this pretty spring table, I laid out my favorite linen table runner with ruffles (see the source list at the bottom of this post for where to find everything). I like to make it a little ‘wrinkled up’ or bunched up. It just looks a little less formal and structured that way.
Then I added my new-ish modern farmhouse scale with candles from The Scented Market and a bit of spring pip berries and faux lamb’s ears.
A few bunnies and glass cloches finished off the main centerpiece.
For each place at the table, I layered a concrete charger with a beaded white plate, a folded paisley cloth napkin, a gold rimmed shallow china bowl and a Rae Dunn bowl for a bit of whimsy.
Then in each bowl I placed a small faux bird’s nest with a faux egg.
And voila! A neutral, but layered pretty spring table!
For more spring table inspiration visit my blog friends and their beautiful tables below.
Pretty Spring Dining Room Source List
- Dining Room Table – Calistoga by The Brick
- Dining Room Chairs – no longer available, similar here
- Hutches – Keswick in Dove Grey by The Brick
- Sideboard – DIY
- Lamps – Lowe’s
- Chandelier – available here
- Curtains – Ikea Curtain Hack here
- Fulton St. Clock – available here
- Chicken Feeder Plate Rack – Michaels, similar here
- Farmhouse Style Scale – available here
- Cement Bunny – similar here
- Moss Bunnies – similar here
- Concrete Chargers – Magnolia Market
- Beaded Dinnerware – available here
- Gold-Rimmed China – my grandmother’s!
- Rae Dunn Bowls – Homesense/Winners/Marshalls
- Paisley Napkins – Ralph Lauren, Homesense years ago, similar here
- Bird’s Nests – similar here
- Glass and Plastic Cloches – similar here
- Ruffled Linen Table Runner – Homesense, similar here