3 ingredient peppermint sugar scrub recipe that will leave your skin feeling smooth and smelling good!
This three ingredient peppermint sugar scrub recipe makes enough scrub to soothe tired muscles and relieve dry skin. It also makes a great DIY gift that can be made in about ten minutes!
- 1 cup white sugar
- 2 Tablespoons coconut oil, melted
- 15 Drops of peppermint essential oil
- *optional* two drops of red food coloring
- Pour sugar into a medium sized bowl.
- In a separate bowl, measure out your coconut oil. Place in microwave for one minute, stirring every 15 seconds until melted but not hot.
- Slowly add heated coconut oil to sugar and mix until well blended.
- Add Peppermint essential oil.
- Add food coloring (if desired).
- Mix until thoroughly blended.
Store in airtight container.
I love to use peppermint sugar scrub on my heels and elbows especially.