A delicious peach lemonade that can be served with or without alcohol. Yummy!
In the heat of summer, there’s nothing better than sipping on fresh, cold lemonade. Except maybe this classic lemonade with a twist…Peach Lemonade! Would you like it spiked or virgin? It can be made either way. (Versatility is good!)
- 4 cups water
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1 cup fresh lemon juice, about 4-5 lemons
- 3 cups peach slices, frozen works well
- 6 cups sparkling water or mineral water
- peach and lemon slices to garnish
- vodka, optional
- Bring 1 cup water to boil in a small pot. Add white sugar. Reduce heat and simmer 5-7 minutes to make simple syrup. Remove from heat.
- Juice lemons, discard rinds and set aside.
- Puree peach slices with 3 cups of water in a blender or food processor.
- Mix simple syrup, lemon juice, pureed peaches and sparkling water in a large pitcher or beverage dispenser.
- Add peach slices, lemon slices and ice to garnish.
- If desired add 1-2 ounces of vodka to each glass at serving time.
What is your favorite kind of lemonade?