Made with just five healthy ingredients, this paleo strawberry chia seed pudding makes a delicious and nutritious breakfast, snack or dessert!
Not only is our paleo strawberry chia seed pudding good for you, but it’s also very simple to make. And there’s no dairy or gluten either, so just about anyone can eat it.
Paleo Strawberry Chia Seed Pudding
Our life, much like yours, is pretty busy. But we still like to eat healthy whenever possible. Which is why I love to make things with just a few healthy ingredients. Like this pudding which includes only 5 ingredients: coconut milk (or almond if you prefer), strawberries, chia seeds, maple syrup and vanilla. Get the recipe below.
- 2 cups of Coconut or Almond Milk, or milk of choice
- 1 lb. of fresh Strawberries
- ¼ cup of Maple Syrup
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- ½ cup of Chia Seeds
- Fresh Strawberries and /or Coconut flakes to garnish
- Slice the top off the strawberries or hull them. And then roughly chop them.
- In a blender or food processor, combine the chopped strawberries, milk, maple syrup and the vanilla extract.
- Blend or process on high till smooth.
- Add the chia seeds and pulse gently, so that it is well distributed.
- Pour it in to serving bowl or cups.
- Cover and refrigerate for anywhere between an hour to overnight.
Serve chilled with fresh strawberries and/or coconut flakes.
What do you think? Should our paleo strawberry chia seed pudding be eaten for breakfast, snack time or dessert?