This Paleo Dark Chocolate Strawberry Bark is delicious for Valentine’s Day…or during Strawberry Season!
Satisfy your sweet tooth naturally with our Paleo Dark Chocolate Strawberry Bark. Adjust the sweetness by increasing or decreasing the amount of maple syrup you choose to use as well! Make ahead and freeze, or make it and eat it right away.
- 1 cup of fresh strawberries, quartered
- ½ cup of Almond Butter, softened
- ½ cup of Coconut Butter, softened
- 3 tablespoon of Maple Syrup
- 2 heaped tablespoon of Mini Dark Chocolate Chips, Enjoy Life brand
- 1 tablespoon of Shredded Coconut
- 1 tablespoon of Freeze Dried Strawberry, crushed
- Place the fresh strawberry in the blender or a food processor and blend into a smooth puree
- Add the almond and coconut butter and the maple syrup and blend again. The mixture will be pretty thick now.
- Line a cookie sheet with parchment or silicone liner.
- Pour the strawberry –almond-coconut mix onto the prepared cookie sheet and with a spatula, spread it as thinly as possible.
- Top with shredded coconut, crushed freeze dried strawberries and mini chocolate chips.
- Freeze for 15 to 20 minutes or until firm.
- Break into pieces and enjoy with a glass milk of choice.
Store leftovers in an airtight container in the fridge or freezer.
Have you ever made chocolate bark before? What’s your favorite flavor?