This Paleo Dark Chocolate Strawberry Bark is delicious for Valentine’s Day…or during Strawberry Season!
Satisfy your sweet tooth naturally with our Paleo Dark Chocolate Strawberry Bark. Adjust the sweetness by increasing or decreasing the amount of maple syrup you choose to use as well! Make ahead and freeze, or make it and eat it right away.
Paleo Strawberry Bark
- Place the fresh strawberry in the blender or a food processor and blend into a smooth puree
- Add the almond and coconut butter and the maple syrup and blend again. The mixture will be pretty thick now.
- Line a cookie sheet with parchment or silicone liner.
- Pour the strawberry –almond-coconut mix onto the prepared cookie sheet and with a spatula, spread it as thinly as possible.
- Top with shredded coconut, crushed freeze dried strawberries and mini chocolate chips.
- Freeze for 15 to 20 minutes or until firm.
- Break into pieces and enjoy with a glass milk of choice.
Have you ever made chocolate bark before? What’s your favorite flavor?