I thought maybe it would be helpful to have a specific post for each of the rooms in our house. That way if you had any questions about where we got something, you could find it easily in one place!
- Dressers and nightstands
- Pintuck Duvet Cover and Shams
- Fabric for toss pillows
- Yellow knobs for nightstands
- Nightstand lamps (The Home Depot-discontinued)
- White dresser lamp
- Yellow and white geometric lamp shade (Target)
- Artwork: Fruits of the Spirit, I Love You, Family Rules
- Wall paint color – Sherwin Williams SW7674, Peppercorn
- Stencil – Small Moorish Trellis Stencil, Royal Design Studio
- Accent pieces – various places like Target, our own house, Bouclair, etc.
- You Are My Sunshine Artwork
- Toss Pillows (We made them!)
- Burlap Banner – DIY Option
- Card Catalog Jewelry Box
- How to Stencil a Wall
Love Farmhouse Style?
Get instant access to this free guide for Where to Get Farmhouse Style on a Budget!