I thought maybe it would be helpful to have a specific post for each of the rooms in our house. That way if you had any questions about where we got something, you could find it easily in one place!
- Dressers and nightstands
- Pintuck Duvet Cover and Shams
- Fabric for toss pillows
- Yellow knobs for nightstands
- Nightstand lamps (The Home Depot-discontinued)
- White dresser lamp
- Yellow and white geometric lamp shade (Target)
- Artwork: Fruits of the Spirit, I Love You, Family Rules
- Wall paint color – Sherwin Williams SW7674, Peppercorn
- Stencil – Small Moorish Trellis Stencil, Royal Design Studio
- Accent pieces – various places like Target, our own house, Bouclair, etc.
- You Are My Sunshine Artwork
- Toss Pillows (We made them!)
- Burlap Banner – DIY Option
- Card Catalog Jewelry Box
- How to Stencil a Wall
Let's Hang Out!
Sign up for our newsletters to get the latest from Home Made Lovely! We'll brighten up your inbox with doable decorating ideas, crafts and DIY projects you can make and delish recipes for your family. Get it all delivered to your inbox, plus tips and tools for adding a little creativity to your life!