A super easy farmhouse style craft for Spring, these Ombre Blush Pastel Painted Mason Jar Vases add a pretty little feminine touch to any space.
It's always nice when Spring is finally actually in the air. Around here, that doesn't usually happen until well into April. But that doesn't mean we can't make it feel Spring-like indoors! A super easy farmhouse style craft for Spring, these Ombre Blush Pastel Painted Mason Jar Vases add a pretty little feminine touch to any space.
Make Your Own Ombre Blush Pastel Painted Mason Jar Vases
- Three Mason Jars
- Three Shades of paint – we used Martha Stewart Crafts Multi-Surface Satin paints in Summer Linen, Fledgling and Ballet Slipper Pink
- Three foam brushes
- Plate for paint
- Faux flowers of your choice
- Sandpaper (optional)
1. Using one paint brush for each color, paint each of the three mason jars a different color. Repeat as needed to get the coverage you desire. Let dry between coats.
2. Optional: sand back the paint on the raised surfaces and word ‘Ball' on the mason jars.
3. Trim faux floral stems to fit the vases. Fill each vase with flowers.
Display and enjoy!
What do you think – easy spring craft, yes?
Let's Hang Out!
Sign up for our newsletters to get the latest from Home Made Lovely! We'll brighten up your inbox with doable decorating ideas, crafts and DIY projects you can make and delish recipes for your family. Get it all delivered to your inbox, plus tips and tools for adding a little creativity to your life!