A delicious dessert that can be made in under an hour, these no-bake peanut butter patty bars are a decadent treat you don’t want to miss!
A classic combination of peanut butter and chocolate gets me every time. I mean what’s not to love about peanut butter cups, in a bar form? A delicious dessert that can be made in under an hour, these no-bake peanut butter patty bars are a decadent treat you don’t want to miss!
No-Bake Peanut Butter Patty Bars
- ¾ cup Reese’s Creamy Peanut Butter
- 4 tbsp unsalted butter – softened
- ¼ tsp salt
- 1 ¾ cups powdered sugar
- 13 full graham cracker sheets
- 2 cups semi sweet chocolate chips
- 3 tbsp vegetable oil
- Prepare a 9x9 baking pan by lining it with foil and then spraying with non-stick spray.
- In a medium sized bowl, combine the peanut butter, salt, powdered sugar and mix together until crumbly. You should be able to make a ball in your hand without the mixture sticking.
- In a microwave safe bowl, add the chocolate chips and vegetable oil together. Microwave for 30 seconds, stir and microwave again for 30 seconds at a time. Do this until all of the chips are melted.
- Line the bottom of your pan with graham crackers. Then spread about a ¼ cup of chocolate across the top, use a little more if needed to cover the top.
- Next, take your peanut butter mixture and make balls with the peanut butter in your hand. Smash the balls flat and lay them out on top of the chocolate layer, covering the entire pan.
- Spread another ¼ cup of chocolate on top of the peanut butter. Make another layer of graham crackers and then top with the remaining chocolate.
- Place into the freezer for about 30 minutes.
- When ready to eat, allow the bars to sit out on the counter for 5-10 minutes, cut and enjoy!
Do you love the combo of peanut butter and chocolate as much as I do?