Make mini photo albums from project life cards & key ring. Easy to make, take with you anywhere, great gift idea for parents, grandparents, aunts & uncles.
Often the perfect crafty gifts are those that are fairly easy to make but leave a lasting impression that brings joy to the receiver. Such is the case with these fun mini photo albums from Project Life cards and other scrapbooking materials.
These mini photo albums took less than a couple of hours to make – and I’m pretty sure I smiled the entire time I was selecting photos and putting them together.
The memories of these three kids of ours when they were little…
Mini Photo Albums from Project Life Cards
- Family photos
- Project Life or other 3 inch by 4 inch scrapbooking cards
- Miscellaneous scrapbooking embellishments (optional)
- One key ring
- Hole punch
- Glue stick
1. Decide on the order of your scrapbooking cards and hole punch each one in the top corner.
2. Make a list of photos to use and print. I chose a mix of family photos and just the kids only. Mostly I chose older photos too, just for the memory aspect of them. Trim to size if necessary.
3. Punch holes in full size photos in the same spot as in scrapbooking cards and use glue stick to affix smaller photos to Project Life cards.
4. Add any embellishments you like. I used some sayings and extra color coordinating pieces from Project Life. But you could use any scrapbooking embellishments that you like. Some I glued onto the cards and some I just added to the key ring in the next step.
5. Add finished cards (in order) to key ring. And your finished!
What a perfect little Father’s Day/Mother’s Day/Grandparent’s day gift, yes?!
HAVE YOU EVER SCRAPBOOKED? WOULD YOU TRY THIS MINI SCRAPBOOK ALBUM?