Stinky teenagers? Smelly sports equipment? Here’s how to make your own odor eliminator spray or DIY Febreze recipe!
Many people think it’s difficult to use all natural ingredients to create some of their favorite room fresheners. In actuality, it’s much easier than one would assume. In fact, today we have a tutorial for how to make your own odor eliminator spray, a fantastic DIY natural Febreze recipe for you using essential oils! If you’ve never used essential oils, they are a fantastic way to bring some natural scents into your favorite cleaners.
- 2 cups of warm water
- 2 tablespoons of baking soda
- 1/2 cup of witch hazel
- 7 drop of lavender oil
- 7 drops of thieves oil
- Start by combining the warm water with your two tablespoons of baking soda.
- Add in the witch hazel and swirl the mixture in your container of choice.
- Finally, add the 14 essential oil drops and close your container. Make sure it’s on tight!
- Shake the bottle until you feel it’s been mixed thoroughly.
Spray your room with your new amazing and natural odor eliminator room freshener!
*Note because there's Witch Hazel and Corn or Tapioca Starch in this mixture, your bottle nozzle may get a white film on it. Just give it a rinse before use and wipe with a towel.
*Always test in an inconspicuous place to be sure your fabric is color-fast!
So, I’m curious, do you have stinky teenagers and smelly sports equipment at your house too? (Please tell me I’m not alone!)