Headaches are no fun at all! But you can relieve them when you make your own headache balm with essential oils!
Next time you get a headache, get relief when you make your own headache balm with essential oils. Made with soothing essential oils like lavender and peppermint and healing essential oils like frankincense, you’ll feel much better without taking pain killers! This headache balm is also super easy to make with no complicated ingredients.
- ¼ cup coconut oil
- 20 drops peppermint essential oil
- 10 drops lavender essential oil
- 10 drops frankincense essential oil
- glass airtight container
- Melt your coconut oil using a double boiler.
- Once it turns to liquid, mix in all your essential oils.
- Pour evenly into glass containers. Let sit at room temperature to set.
To ease a headache, simply rub a little bit of the balm into your temples, the nape of your neck and/or your shoulders.
Why It Works:
Peppermint – relieves headaches, boosts energy, releases tight muscles, helps you to breathe easier
Lavender – reduces anxiety, improves sleep, alleviates headaches
Frankincense – reduces the swelling of the blood vessels and reduces the pain