Make your own fleece infinity scarf and keep warm with me this winter!
It’s been so freaking cold here! Oh. My. Gosh. But at least the cold is inspiring me to create something. (There’s gotta be a bright side, right?) Make your own fleece infinity scarf with this easy tutorial.
MAKE YOUR OWN FLEECE INFINITY SCARF
1. If you haven’t already, measure and cut your fleece to 95″ x 25″.
2. Fold fleece in half length-wise. Pin in place. (If you use a fabric with a right side and a wrong side, fold with right sides facing each other.)
3. Sew along the length, creating a long fleece “tube”.
4. Turn right side out.
5. Now fold one end of the tube in about a half an inch or so.
6. Insert the other end of the tube into the folded part as shown and pin in place.
7. Sew together to create a circular (infinity) scarf!
Easy and snuggly – perfect for a long cold winter!
What do you think?
Let's Hang Out!
Sign up for our newsletters to get the latest from Home Made Lovely! We'll brighten up your inbox with doable decorating ideas, crafts and DIY projects you can make and delish recipes for your family. Get it all delivered to your inbox, plus tips and tools for adding a little creativity to your life!