Make your own fleece infinity scarf with the super easy tutorial and keep warm with me this winter! Easy to make in less than 30 minutes!
It’s been so freaking cold here! Oh. My. Gosh. But at least the cold is inspiring me to create something. (There’s gotta be a bright side, right?) Make your own fleece infinity scarf with this easy tutorial.
How to Make Your Own Quick & Easy Fleece Infinity Scarf
1. If you haven’t already, measure and cut your fleece to 95″ x 25″.
2. Fold fleece in half length-wise. Pin in place. (If you use a fabric with a right side and a wrong side, fold with right sides facing each other.)
3. Sew along the length, creating a long fleece “tube”.
4. Turn right side out.
5. Now fold one end of the tube in about a half an inch or so.
6. Insert the other end of the tube into the folded part as shown and pin in place.
7. Sew together to create a circular (infinity) scarf!
Easy and snuggly – perfect for a long cold winter!