Learn how to make your own disinfectant spray with our DIY Lysol recipe!
Are you using Lysol to clean your home? If so, you may be exposing your family to chemicals that you’d may prefer them not to be inhaling. That is precisely why I’m excited to share this new essential oil recipe with you today! Read on to learn how to make your own disinfectant spray or DIY Lysol recipe and let me know how you like it!
Make Your Own Disinfectant Spray - DIY Lysol
- 8 ounces water
- 5 drops lavender essential oil
- 7 drops lemon essential oil
- 7 drops tea tree essential oil
- 7 drops rosemary essential oil
- Start by adding the eight ounces of water to a spray bottle container of your choice.
- Now all you have to do is add in the drops of all the essential oils!
- Close your container tightly and shake well until everything is mixed together.
Do you make your own homemade cleaners yet? If so, what’s your favorite part? If not, what’s stopping you so far?