Make this delicious gluten free honey bbq baked salmon tonight for dinner! Serve with rice and veggies for a complete meal!
It seems like as moms, we often have to have dinner on the table in a short time. Whether it’s because of sports or music lessons, or work or just because we forgot it was time to make dinner (I’m talking about me here!), dinner can be crazy. But if you make this simple, yummy gluten free honey bbq baked salmon, you can serve it with rice and veggies or salad…and have it on the table in a half hour!
Make This Yummy Gluten Free Honey BBQ Baked Salmon Tonight!
Gluten Free Honey BBQ Baked Salmon
- ½ cup gluten free ketchup
- ½ cup tomato sauce
- ½ cup honey
- 1/3-1/2 cup of apple cider vinegar depending on how tangy you like it
- ½ cup pineapple juice
- ¼ cup gluten free Worcestershire sauce
- ½ tsp paprika
- ¼ tsp celery powder not salt
- 4 Salmon fillets
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- Combine all BBQ sauce ingredients together in a medium sized saucepan.
- Cook over medium high heat until it reaches a boil. Then simmer on low for about 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Lay your salmon fillets on a parchment lined baking sheet, skin side down.
- Brush with your BBQ sauce.
- Bake in the oven for 12-15 minutes. (Baking time depends on the thickness of your fillet so watch it carefully so you don't overcook).
- Once ready to eat, brush again with the BBQ sauce and enjoy.
And voila, honey bbq baked salmon in less than 30 minutes!