In this post: Make a monogram from faux flowers and cardboard and then frame it with a vintage frame for simply stunning spring wall art!
I think that the best part about any project is putting your own spin on it. Whether you’re DIYing a shelving unit or just making a little keepsake, personalizing something is so much more fun! Like this pretty framed monogram from faux flowers and cardboard!
Make a Monogram From Faux Flowers and Cardboard
- pencil & eraser
- 3-4 bunches of faux flowers
- glue gun & glue gun sticks
- Optional: vintage photo frame and thumb tacks
1. Sketch out a large letter (of your choice) onto the cardboard and cut out with scissors.
2. Remove each faux flower from the bunches.
3. Hot glue faux flowers onto monogram cardboard cut out. You can either lay them out before hand in their entirety or you can wing it and just glue one on at a time.
4. Optional: Hang vintage frame on the wall and pin the faux floral monogram to the wall in the center of the frame.
The flower monogram and vintage frame seem to set each other off just right, don’t they?
My kids did point out that my letter ‘S’ looked a bit more like a crazy floral 8 than an S, but I like it anyway.
More Spring Floral Projects
Want more spring faux floral goodness? Check out these fun spring craft posts:
- Floral Boho Spring Hoop Wreath
- DIY Faux Floral Arrangement: Feminine Yet Rustic Crate
- DIY Faux Floral Arrangement with Fake Water
- Make a Monogram From Faux Flowers and Cardboard! (You are here)
- Make a Simple Paper Flower Wreath in Under 10 Minutes