Simple, rustic. And if you find a log slice already cut for crafts, this log slice chalkboard is an easy diy craft because you just have to paint it!
Who wants a REALLY easy DIY craft? Okay here goes…a log slice chalkboard. All you need to do is paint!
Log Slice Chalkboard
1. Using foam brush and chalkboard paint paint center of one side of log slice.
2. Using the smallish brush and chalkboard paint smooth out the paint line about a half inch from the edge of the log slice.
3. Repeat step 1 and 2 if necessary for good coverage.
4. Let dry/cure according to package directions.
5. Season chalkboard surface by rubbing with the side of a piece of chalk. Wipe with a napkin or chalkboard brush.
Now you can play with your log slice chalkboard – write notes, doodle, etc.!
Do you have any log slices you could pretty up with a little chalkboard paint?
Let's Hang Out!
Sign up for our newsletters to get the latest from Home Made Lovely! We'll brighten up your inbox with doable decorating ideas, crafts and DIY projects you can make and delish recipes for your family. Get it all delivered to your inbox, plus tips and tools for adding a little creativity to your life!