There’s nothing quite as good as lasagna. Except maybe these ooey-gooey good lasagna roll ups filled with 3 cheeses and a sneaky serving of spinach!
Since I’m gluten and dairy free most of the time, I tend to be very choosy about my cheat meals. Lasagna is one of those cheat meals that I would choose hands-down over and over. And these lasagna roll ups don’t disappoint either. Filled with three cheeses and a sneaky serving of spinach, these can be made – and enjoyed – in under an hour.
There's nothing quite as good as lasagna. Except maybe these ooey-gooey good lasagna roll ups filled with 3 cheeses and a sneaky serving of spinach!
- 8-10 lasagna noodles
- 1 jar spaghetti sauce
- 15 oz ricotta cheese
- 2 c mozzarella shredded
- 1 c parmesan shredded
- 1 c spinach chopped
- 1 egg
- ½ tsp Italian seasoning
- ½ tsp garlic powder
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
Cook lasagna noodles to al dente.
- Mix all cheeses, egg, spinach, herbs and spices
- Lay cooled noodles flat on wax paper
- Evenly spread small spoons of cheese mixture on noodles
- Roll noodles end to end
- Spread a layer of sauce on bottom of pan
- Place roll-ups in baking pan, seam side down
- Pour remaining sauce on roll-ups
- Sprinkle 3 tbsp of mozzarella on top
- Bake for 25 minutes
Serve hot. Enjoy!
Have you ever made lasagna roll ups?