Finding Keto-friendly recipes that taste good can sometimes be a bit of a challenge. And while there are a ton of different options out there, this Keto Pizza Cauliflower Casserole is one that truly needs to be taken seriously.
While it may be missing a few traditional ingredients of pizza, this keto pizza cauliflower casserole recipe (say that five times fast!) tastes exactly like a “regular” pizza! There is a way to live a Keto-friendly lifestyle and not have to compromise on the flavors!
Trust me…try this recipe just once, and you’ll be making a double batch the next round. This Pizza Cauliflower Casserole does NOT disappoint. And the best part? There’s nothing difficult about it.
The hardest part of this entire recipe is being patient while it’s cooking in the oven. Seriously. It’s just that good! Make up this casserole for you and your family, and let their taste buds take over from there.
- 1 medium head of cauliflower, cut into small chunks
- 1 cup marinara sauce
- 2 tsp Italian seasoning
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese or cheese substitute like Daiya
- 10 pepperoni slices
- other pizza toppings, optional
- salt & pepper to taste
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees and spray an 8x8 baking dish with non-stick cooking spray.
- Place the cauliflower chunks in the baking dish and bake for 20-25 minutes or until tender.
- Combine the marinara sauce and Italian seasoning.
- Pour over the roasted cauliflower.
- Sprinkle the shredded mozzarella cheese over the top of the marinara sauce.
- Top with pepperoni.
- Reduce the oven heat to 350 degrees and bake another 15-20 minutes or until the cheese is melted.
- Remove from the oven, let cool and serve with a side salad.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 4 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving:Calories: 247 Total Fat: 12g Saturated Fat: 5g Trans Fat: 0g Unsaturated Fat: 5g Cholesterol: 25mg Sodium: 818mg Carbohydrates: 24g Fiber: 5g Sugar: 9g Protein: 14g
Be prepared…you’ll be getting requests for this recipe in the very near future! And if you are looking for a great potluck dish to take to a carry-in, keep this recipe handy. No one will believe that it’s keto-friendly and chocked full of cauliflower!