These Keto-friendly, chicken thigh roll-ups are stuffed with spinach and cheese and can be prepped and cooked later. They’re also perfect served with spinach salad or other veggies.
Although we’re not following a Keto diet, we though maybe some of you might be. Regardless, these chicken thigh roll-ups are healthy and delicious for any diet! Stuffed with spinach and cheese (or cheese substitute), these can be prepared and cooked later and go great with spinach salad or other veggies.
- 4 chicken thighs
- 1/2 stick butter
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 3 cloves garlic
- 1/2 bag fresh spinach
- Boursin cheese or 8oz ricotta with salt, pepper and garlic, or cream cheese style non-dairy substitute
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- In a cast iron skillet add minced garlic, olive oil, butter, and spinach. Cook over medium heat ~5 minutes or until spinach is wilted.
- Salt and Pepper chicken thighs.
- Spread Boursin, ricotta cheese mixture or cheese substitute evenly over 1 side of chicken thighs.
- Add wilted spinach and garlic to top of cheese mixture--save pan with butter and olive oil mixture.
- Roll chicken up and secure with a tooth pick.
- Add 2 Tbsp of olive oil to pan. Cook chicken ~7-8 minutes on each side until chicken reaches an internal temperature of 165F.
Serve with spinach salad or a side of veggies.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 4 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving:Calories: 638 Total Fat: 52g Saturated Fat: 20g Trans Fat: 1g Unsaturated Fat: 30g Cholesterol: 229mg Sodium: 665mg Carbohydrates: 5g Fiber: 0g Sugar: 1g Protein: 40g