Keep your lips soft and smooth with this honey butter rum homemade lip scrub! Bonus? It tastes great too!
Chapped lips are not fun. And dry, flakey chapped lips are even less fun. Give your lips a mini makeover in five minutes with this honey butter rum homemade lip scrub!
Honey Butter Rum Homemade Lip Scrub
- 1 tsp honey
- butter extract
- rum extract
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- In a small bowl, add 1 tsp. olive oil to a ¼ cup of granulated sugar.
- Mix to combine the sugar and oil well.
- Pour in 1 tsp. of honey to the sugar and oil mixture. Stir until well combined.
- Add a few drops of rum extract. Be sure to only use a few drops of this extract, as it is very strong.
- Add some butter extract to your lip scrub mixture.
- Mix all ingredients together in the bowl to form a loose paste. If your mixture is too crumbly, you can add a bit more honey. If it is too loose, add a little more sugar.