Fun and easy to make, these homemade Jolly Rancher Ice Ring Pops are delicious and loads of fun! Make a batch to keep cool in the summer heat.
There’s nothing quite like a cold treat to cool down on a hot summer’s day. And while it may not be summer quite yet (depending on when you’re reading this!), be sure to tuck this homemade Jolly Rancher ice ring pops recipe away to pull out again on one of those sweltering hot dog days of summer! Trust me, you’ll be glad you did!
Jolly Rancher Ice Pops
- Measuring cups
- Hot water
- Large bag of assorted Jolly Rancher flavors https://amzn.to/2Gm5MpD
- Ring Ice Pop mold
- Place a half cup of hot water into a measuring cup.
- Add in 6 pieces of Jolly Rancher candies that are all the same flavor.
- Stir the candies in the water frequently until they are completely melted.
- Fill up two of the ring ice pop molds with your flavored mixture.
- Repeat steps 1 - 4 with the remaining flavors of Jolly Rancher candies, until you have filled all of the ice pop molds.
- Place the ice pop mold into the freezer for 5 hours to overnight.
Do you make your own popsicles in the summer months? What’s your favorite ice pop recipe?