This Christmas-inspired Citrus Sangria is filled with the flavors of the Holidays. Apple cider, white wine, cranberries, pomegranate arils and oranges give it a delicious winter flavor!
Mmm. Sangria. Even better – a citrus-inspired sangria for the Holidays!
- 4 oz pineapple juice
- 4 oz sparkling apple cider
- 1/2 bottle white wine
- 1/2 cup fresh blackberries
- 1/2 cup cranberries
- 2 tbsp pomegranite arils
- 1 whole orange, sliced, and quartered
- In a large pitcher combine sparkling apple cider, pineapple juice and all fruit.
- Mix well
- Chill for 2 hours
- Now add your white wine and stir to combine.
- Put ice cubes in individual glasses and pour sangria into glasses.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 1 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 553Total Fat: 1gSaturated Fat: 0gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 0gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 29mgCarbohydrates: 71gFiber: 9gSugar: 46gProtein: 3g
This website provides approximate nutrition information for convenience and as a courtesy only. Nutrition data is gathered primarily via Nutrifox.