Forget the delivery! This Grilled Chicken Margherita Flatbread Pizza makes the perfect weekday lunch or even date night dinner!
Want a simple to make, versatile and delicious weekday lunch or date night dinner? Look no further than our Grilled Chicken Margherita Flatbread Pizza. It’s made with Naan flatbread, grilled chicken breasts, fresh tomatoes and mozzarella cheese all drizzled with olive oil and balsamic vinegar for that gourmet flavor at home.
Grilled Chicken Margherita Flatbread Pizza
- 1 Naan flatbread
- 2 slices fresh mozzarella cheese
- 3 slices roma tomatoes
- fresh basil
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 1 tbsp Balsamic vinegar
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 chicken breast
- Grill chicken breast at 450 degrees for about 15 mins or until 165 degrees inside.
- Mix crushed garlic and oil together.
- Brush flatbread with mixture and place in preheated oven at 350 degrees for 5 mins to crisp up.
- Chop cooked chicken breasts into bite-sized pieces.
- Remove from oven. Place slices of cheese and tomatoes on flatbread. Add chopped chicken. Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Place back in oven for another 5 mins plus an extra 2-3 mins on broil. Watch bread carefully so it doesn't burn.
- Mix balsamic vinegar with oil and garlic mixture. Chop basil leaves.
- Take flat bread out of the oven, drizzle with balsamic vinegar mixture.
- Sprinkle with basil. Slice and serve!
Do you typically go out or stay in for date night? Do you ever cook together?