Make these grilled chicken burrito bowls with dairy or with non-dairy substitutes and enjoy a delish and fun lunch or dinner on the patio!
Can’t have dairy? No problem. Don’t want corn. Also, not a problem. The awesome thing about making meals in bowls is they can be customized as they’re assembled. This makes feeding picky eaters or those with food issues so easy! Make these burrito bowls with dairy or with non-dairy substitutes and enjoy a delish and fun lunch or dinner on the patio!
- Mix Salt, garlic powder and chili powder together. Coat chicken breasts evenly with olive oil and rub seasoning mixture on both sides of chicken breasts. Set grill to low-medium heat. Once it reaches 425 degrees, place chicken on the grill. Grill for about 5-6 mins on each side or until the internal temperature reaches at least 160 degrees.
- While chicken is cooking, prep the rice as directed on the package. Once it's ready, add some freshly chopped cilantro and squeeze ½ of a lime into the rice. Season with salt to taste. Mix well. Cover to keep warm.
- Dice tomatoes, put in bowl. Add corn and fresh cilantro. Mix well.
- Once chicken is ready. Let it rest for five mins then cut into bit sized pieces.
- Divide rice evenly into separate bowls. Add chicken, rinsed black beans, corn/ tomato salsa and cheese evenly. Top with guacamole, and or sour cream. Use a slice of lime for garnish.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 4 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 622Total Fat: 19gSaturated Fat: 6gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 11gCholesterol: 208mgSodium: 459mgCarbohydrates: 31gFiber: 6gSugar: 2gProtein: 80g
This website provides approximate nutrition information for convenience and as a courtesy only. Nutrition data is gathered primarily via Nutrifox.
Use our recipe for everyone’s favorite guacamole for even more fresh food fun!