In this post: Make your own animal print bowls with a gold sharpie!
They’re all over blog land – ceramic bowls, plates, and mugs decorated with a basic black Sharpie. We even created a Sharpie Bowl of our own a while back.
This time we’ve upped our game.
We’ve created, not one, not two, but THREE ceramic Sharpie bowls.
WITH A GOLD SHARPIE!
Gold Sharpie Bowls
- ceramic bowls
- gold sharpie
- cookie sheet
1. Wash and thoroughly dry ceramic bowls.
2. Doodle till your hearts content inside/outside/upside down (does anyone remember that children’s book?). Really draw whatever you like. I drew giraffe ‘skin’, cheetah spots and tiger stripes.
3. Place bowls on a cookie sheet in cold oven. Turn oven on to about 300 degrees for 30 minutes. 300 for 30. Easy to remember.
4. Turn oven off. Let bowls cool.
5. Remove from oven and have fun.
It really is that simple!
You can use your cute little sharpie bowls for all sorts of things: desk organization, jewelry catchalls, keys or change depositories by the front door.
More Gold and Gold Sharpie Crafts
- Quick Antler Embroidery Hoop Art
So, what are you waiting for? Go get yourself a GOLD Sharpie and some bowls! (And tell us in the comments what you think of ours!)
P.S. Sharpie did NOT sponsor this post. We bought our very own Gold Sharpie at Michael’s. The bowls were from the Superstore.