This post contains affiliate links & photos. See our full disclosure here.
In this post: These DIY Gold Glitter mason jars make beautiful vases for special occasions.
So what did you think of our Gold Sharpie Bowls yesterday? So fun! Are you ready for another Gold project today? How about some Gold Glitter Mason Jars?
Gold Glitter Mason Jars
1. Prime and spray paint outside of mason jar(s). Let dry.
2. Using painter’s tape, tape around jar. This will mark where you want the glue and glitter to be and where you don’t want it to be.
3. Apply glue (Mod Podge) with foam brush from the tape down all around the jar.
4. While glue (Mod Podge) is still wet, shake on a generous amount of glitter. Press gently to help adhesion.
5. Peel off the painter’s tape. Let dry.
And now you have a pretty gold glitter mason jar vase!!!
More Gold and Gold Sharpie Crafts
- Gold Sharpie Bowls (Animal Prints)